Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Top 8



I saw a link to this blog, on which the author is providing topics for people to respond to with lists of 8. I wish I'd caught it a few days ago, but today's is fun, too. :)

Without further ado, 8 things I love (in no particular order):

1. Jesus

2. Matt


3. My family: I have to lump them together, or I'd go way over 8 between my parents, my siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, niece, nephews, and then Matt's family, too! Whew! We are blessed with lots of wonderful people. :)
Here's a shot I *love* of two particularly wonderful people :)


4. Samantha


5. Strawberry lemonade (especially from Chili's)

6. The beach


7. Our friends (again, lumped together ya'll, sorry!)
The picture currently still on the hard drive that included the most friends in one shot :)


8. Successfully making something and it turning out the way I pictured in my head :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blessings. It was sweet to read - and wonderful to see the pictures.

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Becca,
I have a pic of Belle and her brothers with M leaning into her. Looks amazingly like your shot . . minus the formal attire and the years, of course.