Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wedding Bells

Yesterday, Matt and I had the honor of celebrating the wedding of one of his coworkers. It was a very sweet wedding, and the bride and groom truly glowed with their delight in the wonderful gift of marriage God has provided them. :)

The groom as his bride came down the aisle. :)

The bride, making her way to her groom!


Preparing to make their vows.

The exchange of rings.

The kiss!

Husband and wife!

Mr. and Mrs.!

The newlyweds with E&D guys at the wedding.

The getaway car (he went to Texas A&M, she is a Gator)

...and they're off!!
:)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a sweet wedding! I'm so glad you could be there. I know they'll LOVE your pictures when they see them. They're wonderful! Love you! Mom

"Alice" said...

Weddings are sweet! I wish Adam and I had more to go to! :) You wanna get married again?! I loved the pictures!