Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just call me a Renaissance Woman


I just completed a first--cutting my hubby's hair!

Matt hasn't been particularly pleased with the cuts he's received at the barber as of late, so he asked me to give it a go. I was pretty nervous--what if I totally messed it up! It was really long, so I told him I'd just try trimming it, that way if it was still long I could trim again this weekend. If I cut off too much at once, I couldn't glue any back on, etc. :) He says I did a really good job and can cut his hair again any time. What do YOU think? :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my gosh!!! we have had the EXACT same problem. eric has probably gone to 5 or 6 different places to get his hair cut and they always do a terrible hack job. you did a great job on matt's hair!!! i wish i had the skills to cut eric's hair, i'm not so sure he trusts me yet... maybe give us a year of marriage under our belt first. :)
you go girl, keep cutting away- it looks great!

"Alice" said...

Looking good! Becca of all trades!

Ashley said...

I need to learn from you. My Mom suggested I learn to cut Jacob's hair. Great way to save money when he has to get it cut every week or so.

Ashley