Friday, March 02, 2007

Congratulations are in Order...

Congrats to.....

Jessica and Eric on their new apartment and her new job!

Brad and Joy on choosing a middle name for Micaiah

Matt on his hard work and profit sharing

My kiddos on finishing all but one session of FCAT (last test is this coming Wednesday) and doing an amazing job of learning about penguins during the first half of our Mr. Popper's Penguins unit

E, for holding it together in the face of report cards and jury duty

and Ariana on a very happy birthday (we hope) tomorrow!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I must admit that I am quite happy for a middle name for Micaiah Daniel! Now we can start up the ole' embroidery machine!!! ;) Congrats to everyone else as well!

"Alice" said...

Remember we did Mr. Popper's Penguin's in the 3rd grade?! Do they love it?! Yea for Joy! Daniel is a very nice name...I only know because of Joy's post. :) It's nice to have so many blessings to count! :) Thank you for including me. :)