Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Glasses

So, Matt and I had the GOOD "problem" of extra money in our flexible spending account. This is good, because it means we went to the doctor less than we anticipated. :) It's a problem, because it we didn't spend it by a specified date, we would lose it all!

Due to the overage, Matt sent me out to get some new glasses (I didn't want to try to find storage space for a couple hundred dollars' worth of contact solution, etc., so we thought we'd use a big chunk on glasses first). After a little running around, and with less hassle than I anticipated overall, here are my new glasses (buy 1, get 1 free)...

black wire-rimmed glasses, and hair doing weird stuff in the back :)

Black plastic frames with white plastic inside

What do you think??

Also, here are some random snapshots from around the house. :)


flower arrangement with a dozen pink roses, daisies, and fern, by/from Matt for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day windsock

Flowering bush in our yard... it's been blooming for about a month

computer armoire almost there (still need to redirect some wiring, etc. :))

2 comments:

"Alice" said...

I LOVE the black plastic frames!!! They are terribly in style. And you look amazing in them!!! Thanks for the fun pics. I love the roses and the flowering bush!!! I can't wait to be able to have a garden. :) Talk to you soon. Thanks of the pics.

Joy said...

Extra money in the flex med! I remember those days before the kiddos started coming!!! :) I am so glad that you could get new glasses and two pairs at that! How fun! They are really cute! You are a hip FL girl now! ;)