Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Sampling of My Class' Work

Here are a few acrostic Valentine's poems written by some of my students...

Luck
Overwhelming
Valentine
Emotion

Candy
Unique
Precious
In love
Decorate

Relax
Obey
Marriage
Adore
Noble
Caring
Exciting

Valentine
Arrow
Love
Everybody
Nerds candy
Tasty
Icing
Never boring
Exciting
Sweets

Dates
Awesome
Yours forever

Cunnning
Undercover
Plotting
Inspecting
Driving

Chocolate
Awesome
Nerds
Dental floos
York peppermint patty

Candy
Heart
Obeying
Cupid
Obviously yummy
Love
Anybody
Tasty
Edible

People
Anybody
Refreshments
Tasty
Yelling

Love letters
Occasion
Valentine's Day
Enchanted

Freedom
Awesome
Mommy
Impatient
Laughter
Yours forever

(p.s. see more curtain pictures below)

1 comments:

"Alice" said...

Those are SO sweet!!! I am going to copy some of my students work and mail it to you. We did pamphlets for the SE region, one of which was TN. While I was grading it, I was (obviously) reading it and it just cracked me up! The FL one was better done and not as funny but I'll still send it to you. :) I'm glad you had a productive Valentine's Day at school.