Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Still Here :)

We're still "home" and living it up in Knoxville! We have picked up our AMAZING wedding album, had my rings cleaned, polished and refreshed the rhodium plating--they look brand new, saw dear friends (Alan and the kids, Laura, Sarah, etc.) at church, had dessert with Jessica and Matt which was SO fun and such a blessing, had breakfast with Ruthie which totally blessed my socks off--I've missed her so! I even got to have lunch today at the Apple Cake Tearoom with Mom. :) Now I'm off to see Kylan and his family :) (yea!). And I think I'll get to see Rachel a second this afternoon. God has stretched out our time and made ways for us to spend time with greatly missed and loved family and friends.

More when we return to Gainesville, of course. :) But know we are well!

Love,

Becca

5 comments:

"Alice" said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your time at "home". You deserve and all your friends and family deserve some time with you as well. :) Can't say I'm not jealous. :)

"Alice" said...

When do you head back to FL?

Becca said...

We got back last night.

"Alice" said...

When do the in-rents get in? Are they there yet? Are you having fun?

"Alice" said...

Hey! you're not still there...just so you know. ;)